— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Update (8:30PM EST): We’re on the hunt for the best Black Friday TV deals all week, and we’ve been updating this post all day long. So far the deals have been excellent, particularly if you want a large Roku TV, a high-end TV like the LG C1 OLED, or any of Samsung’s QLED and LED TVs. We’ll keep this post updated as much as we can through tomorrow so you can get all your early Black Friday deals before the Thanksgiving dinner even kicks off. –TJ Donegan, Reviewed
It’s almost Black Friday, the biggest shopping day of the year. But over the years, Black Friday has turned into a month-long event, with some of the biggest retailers offering sales early—often at the lowest prices they’re going to offer all year. Major retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, and Samsung have plenty of models on sale already.
Tackle your holiday shopping with deals and expert advice delivered straight to your phone. Sign up for text message alerts from the deal-hunting team at Reviewed.
We’ve already been able to snag excellent deals on budget-friendly TVs from major makers like TCL, Vizio, Hisense, Samsung, and LG as well as top-of-the-line OLED and QLED TVs from LG, Vizio, Samsung and Sony.
For more ideas you can check out our extremely comprehensive gift guides, which have hundreds of recommendations for products to give to someone you care about (even if it’s yourself).
There are a ton of excellent Black Friday deals that you can already get on TVs big and small. We’ve tried to highlight a wide range of prices here from retailers from Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, and direct from Samsung.
The best deals we’ve found so far are probably these four, though check out the full list of deals (organized by retailer) to see which ones work best for you:
- Get the Samsung The Frame QLED 4K Smart TV (2021 Model) from $404.99 (Save $150 to $1,300)
- Get the Samsung Q80A QLED 4K Smart TV (2021 Model) from $809.99 (Save $350 to $1,200)
- Get the Samsung 43-Inch Class The Sero QLED 4K UHD HDR Smart TV for $899.99 (Save $1,100)
- Get the Samsung QN90A Neo QLED 4K Smart TV from $1,079.99 (Save $400 to $1,500)
- Get the Samsung QN800A NEO QLED 8K Smart TV (2021 Model) from $2,249.99 (Save $1,200 to $2,300)
- Get the Samsung QN900A NEO QLED 8K Smart TV (2021 Model) from $2,969.99 (Save $1,700 to $3,500)
- Get the Samsung 65-inch Class Q70A Series QLED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV for $999.99 (Save $400)
- Get the Samsung 50-inch Class AU8000 Crystal UHD Smart TV for $479.99 (Save $50)
- Get the Samsung 85-inch Class QN85A Neo QLED Smart TV for $2,999.99 (Save $1,500)
Is Black Friday a good time to buy a TV?
In a word, yes. You’ll see some of the biggest price drops of the year on TVs during Black Friday. That’s because manufacturers are preparing to launch their new 2022 model TVs, which means they’ll be offering deep discounts on…